Amazon Orders

I'm fuming right now....

Amazon held my order to All e RC up for manual review witch takes 12 hours so the seller has not even gotten the order yet. Well they say they got the order, but no info like mailing address etc has come through because amazon has held up the payment.

Mine was shipped Thursday amazon msrp. Will be delivered Monday. They did the extra battery deal also.

My order says it will be released Monday the 21st. Don't know if that means mine will ship Monday.

MikesTooLz said:
I'm fuming right now....

Amazon held my order to All e RC up for manual review witch takes 12 hours so the seller has not even gotten the order yet. Well they say they got the order, but no info like mailing address etc has come through because amazon has held up the payment.

Good God I've never even heard of a manual review. I still think All e RC has one set aside for you based on your conversation with them. Just because Amazon is in a holding pattern doesnt mean they let yours go IMO. I am sure they have had this happen before. Obviously it will affect your ship date. Call All e RC and confirm they have one waiting to be shipped for you. Keep us posted.

last night I canceled both my orders on amazon and place a new order to All e RC.

Amazon again held the transaction for manual review... (said pending under status) I call up amazon and they confirm i will have to wait for manual review of the transaction and then it would be put through. (also keep in mind that I was using $777.03 of my Amazon Gift Card credits towards the purchase.

I shoot off an email to All e RC at around 11:30PM Eastern time thinking all is lost and letting them know that I canceled the order and placed a new one and gave the new order number.

surprisingly they responded within 5 minutes. Told me there shop was already closed but that they still had stock of the vision+ at that time and would ship mine out Monday. (They are closed sat/sun)

I woke up this morning and the order no longer says Pending and seems to have gone through, all of the amazon gift card credits have been removed from my account this time.

You are SET!!!! Glad they are so responsive. You should have it on Wednesday/Thursday at the latest. I am right along side you waiting for mine. We should get ours about the same time. Sorry you are having to jump through so many hoops to get this done.
I am guessing you are getting the last one because he told me they had two left when I ordered, one being mine.

Yep, I already got the extra battery from Amazon ($89 off) just don't have a charger to charge it up while I wait for the phantom.

looking now for a good case, the one I want on amazon says it usually ships in 1-3 months :shock:

waiting for the new FatShark DominatorHD's to come out but who knows when that will be.

MikesTooLz said:
Yep, I already got the extra battery from Amazon ($89 off) just don't have a charger to charge it up while I wait for the phantom.

looking now for a good case, the one I want on amazon says it usualy ships in 1-3 months :shock:

Sweet. I also got the battery from Amazon for $70 sitting right here. Ordered before I cancelled my amazon order. I will now have 3 batteries. One in the plus, the extra just mentioned, and another free extra I got with my returned P2V that I didnt return.

I too need a case, but have not decided on one. Which one are you looking at?

Here is the link

Someone on here says that they have this case for their P2V and their P2V+ fits it exactly the same without the need to cut any of the foam. I like how the props can be left on and they fit under the foam not to get squashed by the lid. If the props sit above the foam in a case I would be removing them each time because I just don't want the props to get bent and unbalanced. I like that it has wheels to easily roll around and that it is water tight.

The only thing holding me off right now is that I'm trying to find something like it that is small enough for carry on luggage when traveling.

Thanks for the link. It sure looks nice. I wonder though how it fits exactly the same because it has been verified that the landing gear is taller on the plus. From what I can tell just an inch or less. Just sayin.

one of the case manufacturers said they had the new vision+ and would be updating the cases and expect to have them available in 2-4 weeks.

I may just lug it around in the box it came in for now... and use that when I go up to Immokalee FL next weekend for the balloon festival. Maybe cover up the original box in all white or something so that its not to noticeable what exactly is in the box.

I ordered mine on the 10th. I didn't get the usual Amazon shipment notification. However, when I look at the orders page there is a track package link. For the hell of it, I clicked it and found out its on the way.

Mine is getting delivered on Monday. I am really baffled at why I never got the shipment email, Amazon is normally really good with that.

I ordered it overnight prime.

BlackTracer said:
Thanks for the link. It sure looks nice. I wonder though how it fits exactly the same because it has been verified that the landing gear is taller on the plus. From what I can tell just an inch or less. Just sayin.

It was me that said it fits exactly the same, but I sort of lied. I bought the case when I bought the original Vision, but didn't have that long enough to even put it in the case. Returned the Vision and bought the Plus. Set the Plus in place and it fits perfectly, but since I never tried the Vision I really don't know if it fits exactly the same. My guess is the original Vision must have set down a little lower. With the Plus the rotors are at the top of the opening but do not protrude above it. Believe me, it's a perfect fit. Now, the only caveat is this; On the transmitter they have pre-installed the phone holder. They now mount it to the side of the steel bar, but it's movable if you loosen the screws which I did to make it match the previous phone holder that came with the Vision. I think if you don't do that it may not fit exactly but I did and it does.

WOW. Am I glad I cancelled my order with Amazon.com LLC on Friday and bought one in stock from All e RC! Today, on Amazon website where it used to say "This item will be released on April 21", it now says "Temporarily out of stock." They never got stock looks like.http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-V.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER Thankfully mine will be here Wednesday or Thursday. Sure am glad I made that decision.

For those who haven't seen the other thread about pre-orders: you can order from Dave's Discount Motors, and also get 5% off with a coupon code (look it up online). Great price and great service--I ordered mine online, and it shipped out 20 minutes later (when I called them to confirm something before submitting the online order, the guy told me that if I ordered it within a half hour, they'd keep an eye out and be able to get it out today). They sounded really busy, but that was awesome turnaround.

Just got off phone with Amazon service ordered mine first day of preorders
Was told there on backorder will probably be approximately 2 to 3 weeks before the ship home a little torqued I also noticed all the Amazon resellers jack the prices up about $125

Yep, the amazon sellers prices shot up like a rocket, they know this this is flying off the shelves and amazon is out of them or never got them, who knows.

Just got confirmation from ALL e RC that I will receive mine tomorrow. Contacted them today and they let me upgrade to overnight shipping since it was not an option on amazon when ordering. Payed the difference to them via Paypal. They have been extremely responsive with my emails back and forth, even responding after hours.

BlackTracer said:
WOW. Am I glad I cancelled my order with Amazon.com LLC on Friday and bought one in stock from All e RC! Today, on Amazon website where it used to say "This item will be released on April 21", it now says "Temporarily out of stock." They never got stock looks like.http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-V.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER Thankfully mine will be here Wednesday or Thursday. Sure am glad I made that decision.

I am very annoyed with Amazon right now, they pulled the same crap on me. I canceled my original ordered and placed a new one with a different vendor on Amazon. I guess it works out because I ended up getting the extra battery package.

I already have 4 batteries, but 5 seems perfect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl