Amazon Orders

Reaction score
Anyone who has ordered their P2V+ through Amazon, please post if you get any sort of shipping info or delivery date.
I'm still waiting and my order says they need more time to give an estimated delivery date.

I ordered from seller amazon.com LLC on april 10th and my order has been like this for about a week:
Not yet shipped
We'll email you when available.

Also says will be released April 21st.

I am hoping they will ship it on monday.

I will certainly post here if there is any change.

Every time I get an incoming email I check it immediately hoping it's THE ONE!!

BAD NEWS!!!!!

Just got an email saying that the phantom Vision+ is now back ordered and that they will email me when ever it becomes available and I can cancel if i don't want to wait for it.

I quickly called up one of the 3rd party sellers on amazon (ALL e RC) and asked if they had it. They said they did have it in stock and if I ordered now it would ship today.

I ordered with ALL e RC with expedited shipping (1-3 day) so hopefully I'll get it soon...

I left the amazon order in place and will cancel what ever one does not ship first.

MikesTooLz said:
BAD NEWS!!!!!

Just got an email saying that the phantom Vision+ is now back ordered and that they will email me when ever it becomes available and I can cancel if i don't want to wait for it.

I quickly called up one of the 3rd party sellers on amazon (ALL e RC) and asked if they had it. They said they did have it in stock and if I ordered now it would ship today.

I ordered with ALL e RC with expedited shipping (1-3 day) so hopefully I'll get it soon...

I left the amazon order in place and will cancel what ever one does not ship first.

be careful with your timing. i have 2 vision +'s on the way because one vender's system was down and they didnt get my cancellation request until it had already shipped.

tizzl10 said:
MikesTooLz said:
BAD NEWS!!!!!

be careful with your timing. i have 2 vision +'s on the way because one vender's system was down and they didnt get my cancellation request until it had already shipped.
I'm now counting on the 3rd party to ship since amazon told me they have no stock of them and they are backordered. Amazon I know I can cancel and they will get it right away or if not have no issues taking it back. I left my amazon order in place just in case by some fluke the 3rd party ends up not shipping an runs out as well.

tizzl10....I'm going to be VERY impressed to see how you handle simultaneously flying a PAIR of Phantom 2 Vision+ birds...!! You are going to need to do some real quick finger work to keep up.......

Post your videos, too....OK?

Topeeka said:
tizzl10....I'm going to be VERY impressed to see how you handle simultaneously flying a PAIR of Phantom 2 Vision+ birds...!! You are going to need to do some real quick finger work to keep up.......

Post your videos, too....OK?

lol will do.

Ok so I got tired of waiting for Amazon, so I just did a phone order from eRC, $1299, same price as Amazon, FedEx ground included. I have waited this long so I might as well wait some more for the shipping. I made their 3 o'clock FedEx deadline in AZ, so it should be here Wednesday or Thursday next week. Can't wait, very excited!!! BTW I got one of two they had left. Whew!

I just cancelled my Amazon order. FYI a couple of days ago, Amazon let me order the extra battery separately for $70. I had to order it separately because the extra battery deal wasn't available when I first placed my order back on the 10th. Lasership just dropped it off at my door literally as I was typing this post. So I now have 3 batteries, the free extra one I got with my returned P2V that I didnt return, the one in the P2V+ on its way, and the one sitting on my table just delivered. I am set!!!

BlackTracer said:
Ok so I got tired of waiting for Amazon, so I just did a phone order from eRC, $1299, same price as Amazon, FedEx ground included. I have waited this long so I might as well wait some more for the shipping. I made their 3 o'clock FedEx deadline in AZ, so it should be here Wednesday or Thursday next week. Can't wait, very excited!!! BTW I got one of two they had left. Whew!

I just cancelled my Amazon order. FYI a couple of days ago, Amazon let me order the extra battery separately for $70. I had to order it separately because the extra battery deal wasn't available when I first placed my order back on the 10th. Lasership just dropped it off at my door literally as I was typing this post. So I now have 3 batteries, the free extra one I got with my returned P2V that I didnt return, the one in the P2V+ on its way, and the one sitting on my table just delivered. I am set!!!

I placed my order on amazon before you so hopfully the other one was mine or they had 2 besides mine. (fingers crossed)

About 20 minutes after I placed my order I got an email from All e RC indicating they had given it to FedEx along with a tracking number. Also 30 minutes later got an email from FedEx indicating they have it and the estimated arrival is the 24th. Signature required. Hoping it comes earlier and I will be tracking it. Coming all the way from AZ to central FL.

I think you are safe. Look for those emails and report back.

BlackTracer said:
About 20 minutes after I placed my order I got an email from All e RC indicating they had given it to FedEx along with a tracking number. Also 30 minutes later got an email from FedEx indicating they have it and the estimated arrival is the 24th. Signature required. Hoping it comes earlier and I will be tracking it. Coming all the way from AZ to central FL.

I think you are safe. Look for those emails and report back.
This is making me nervous. 3 and a half hours and the status still shows:
We've received your order, but we haven't started preparing it for shipment yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item(s) and the selected delivery.

I'm hoping its just because you chose normal ground and I chose expedited shipping, maybe they will send mine via USP or something else (Fingers still crossed).

PS. I keep refreshing my email and amazon order page like a mad man!

Well the main difference between your and my order is I called All e RC directly and you did it through Amazon.

I can tell you this though, e RC ships FedEx. He gave me three options, all FedEx. Overnite $56 which would arrive Monday, 3 day $34 which would arrive Tuesday, or ground $0 which will arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I am not sure what category "expedited" falls into but I would guess 3-day.

Good Luck and I mean that in the nicest way. Let me know what happens.

BlackTracer said:
Well the main difference between your and my order is I called All e RC directly and you did it through Amazon.

I can tell you this though, e RC ships FedEx. He gave me three options, all FedEx. Overnite $56 which would arrive Monday, 3 day $34 which would arrive Tuesday, or ground $0 which will arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I am not sure what category "expedited" falls into but I would guess 3-day.

Good Luck and I mean that in the nicest way. Let me know what happens.

Yeah I called on the phone, he said hold on let me check, I heard him typing on the computer and then he said yes we have some of them. I said if I place the order right now on amazon would it ship today and he said yes if you order now it would be before the 3pm cut off. I click the order button on the amazon site like 10 seconds later and the order was placed. Website did not give option for overnight, fastest shipping available was expedited (1-3 days) for $24.

still no word from them about it being shipped.....

MikesTooLz said:
Yeah I called on the phone, he said hold on let me check, I heard him typing on the computer and then he said yes we have some of them. I said if I place the order right now on amazon would it ship today and he said yes if you order now it would be before the 3pm cut off. I click the order button on the amazon site like 10 seconds later and the order was placed. Website did not give option for overnight, fastest shipping available was expedited (1-3 days) for $24.

still no word from them about it being shipped.....

I would guess you are good to go. I think all your shipping/tracking info will be through Amazon as you expect. I am thinking you are going to have joy tonight or tomorrow.

The 3 day option he gave me may have been $24 I am not sure.

I initially placed my order on DJI on 4/9/14 but later switched to Amazon on 4/16/14 after Amazon posted the Extra Battery combo.

Received my "Extra Battery" today from Amazon, but still waiting for the Vision. The latest update is that they would "release" it on the 21st. However, unclear if they will ship it on the same day.

Overall my experience with Amazon is very good. Their customer support is second to none. Honestly speaking, I don't mind few more days of waiting if it means getting from a reputable source. Going through a retailer like Amazon offers one additional layer of protection.

Here is what amazon sent me. I ordered from Amazon LLC on April 15th.

April 18th, 4:11PM Eastern

Amazon
Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I've checked the availability for DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
, and can confirm that it's now back-ordered. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've check that your order shipping method is One Day Shipping at no additional cost.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the item. As soon as we receive the stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

If you'd rather cancel your order, I understand. To do so, visit the link below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button:

They changed my order to 1 day shipping for free? I had already selected 1 day shipping for $3.99 with amazon prime.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20