AMA Recommends Members To Not Register Until Deadline

I have flown one B4 that date[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Just to be clear, it needs to be the same one. ;) Each hobbyist aircraft previously flown before Dec 21 can continue be flown until Feb 19, before the pilot needs to register. However, flying any previously unflown hobbyist aircraft for the first time after Dec 21 requires pilot registration before the first flight of any such aircraft, unless the new aircraft is under .55 pounds. If you are going to play this game, you need to know the rules. :D You can fly indoors all you want regardless.

Umm, you do not have to use a personal CC or debit card. I know, I used a prepaid bank "gift" card that I had lying around from using for another purpose.

So go be merry & use the prepaid card if you are worried about a possible future hack exposing your numbers, you can buy a visa or mc with 25$ preloaded for about 5-6$ (plus minus tax) in most drug stores or walmarts.

Umm, you do not have to use a personal CC or debit card. I know, I used a prepaid bank "gift" card that I had lying around from using for another purpose.

So go be merry & use the prepaid card if you are worried about a possible future hack exposing your numbers, you can buy a visa or mc with 25$ preloaded for about 5-6$ (plus minus tax) in most drug stores or walmarts.
Excellent confirmation. Thank you! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4