am I the only one who hasn't gotten their second battery?

Reaction score
Have most people receive their second battery already? Let me know if you're still one who hasn't, as I am the same boat. I would complain to my dealer but I don't know what the situation is right now.

Reactions: mmee1992
Have most people receive their second battery already? Let me know if you're still one who hasn't, as I am the same boat. I would complain to my dealer but I don't know what the situation is right now.
Did you order it in a combo?

I am waiting for two spare batteries to ship. I noticed that most sellers of P3P admit they have a waiting list for products.

I just ordered a stand alone battery on eBay from a Bklyn based company. Took a while to ship but got it last week

Still waiting on my bundle battery AND another spare from drones plus. I swear everytime I call them. It's the exact same line. "Were expecting a shipment at the end of the week." Lol I even called on a Friday and they said the same thing. I'm like uh it is the end of the week. Pre-programmed employees lol.

I would say it's not their fault but I just got 2 batteries on amazon and they got to my door in 3 days....sooo?

Reactions: rmarler
Still waiting for the spare battery I ordered with the P3P from BuiltDrones.com. I picked up a couple of others from All e RC though so am not dying for one more.

I bought my initial P3P with extra battery on 5/7 from CopterShop. Since I bought it in store, I got my P3P same day. The spare battery came shipped from CopterShop on 6/8.

I also ordered 2 extra batteries directly from DJI on 5/22. At the time ordered, DJI stated a 5-10 working days delay of shipping. Subsequently, DJI notified me they were running behind and expected a 15-20 day delay. I just received a FedEx confirmation that my 2 spares are currently in transit, and will arrive 6/25, so for those ordered from DJI, it was a 25 working day from order.

I couldn't recommend http://coptershop.com any higher, great customer service, and they ship out immediately when they receive their stock. Currently they have P3Ps in stock, but batteries are on back order.

I've gotten two extra batteries from two different sellers (including BHPhoto) and had no problem at all. I feel bad for the people who got the P3 with the extra battery and had to wait. phantomhelp.com has great info for getting extra batteries as well.

i ordered my bundle +1 extra battery 3 weeks ago and still haven't received diddly squat!!

No bundle bat either. Next time when they do advanced sales I suspect that they will not be getting those extra dollars that I am sure they love to get during those prerelease production months

Sorry to hear that. I guess things could be worse.
yeah they could be worse when told they had a shipment arrive friday and my order would ship after the weekend
plus
i have ordered bits and pieces like gimbal guard, i1 device holder and a few other things that all have been delivered while i have been waiting!
but hey ho if they dont answer my email tomorrow i will be cancelling my order!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic