Am I missing something...Camera wont move

As painful as it will be, the best thing would be to return it for another one. Short of that, I guess you could try a fix via the Assistant Software, with which I'm not thoroughly familiar but maybe someone else on this forum can provide guidance. Maybe a driver is at fault. But, honestly, you shouldn't need to go to all of that trouble. Could be a broken connection inside the Phantom, too. Best to get an exchange. It sucks. Good luck.

As others have said, I've learned the behavior of it leveling itself out followed by jerking/twitching in a downward angle is normal. Mine does it as well, but when I connect via the app, I have full control over it and it works as it should. I'm using a Samsung GS4 in case somebody reads this thread who thinks they have the same issue and is worried.

dscott77 said:
As painful as it will be, the best thing would be to return it for another one. Short of that, I guess you could try a fix via the Assistant Software, with which I'm not thoroughly familiar but maybe someone else on this forum can provide guidance. Maybe a driver is at fault. But, honestly, you shouldn't need to go to all of that trouble. Could be a broken connection inside the Phantom, too. Best to get an exchange. It sucks. Good luck.

I posted on the previous page that I fixed it by blowing out the IOS, reinstalling and reinstalling the app. All good and working great.

Flyboy said:
dscott77 said:

I posted on the previous page that I fixed it by blowing out the IOS, reinstalling and reinstalling the app. All good and working great.

Blowing out the IOS? You mean deleting and reinstalling the App, right? You can't remove IOS...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic