All models Phantom 3 parts

Download aliexpress app and type in DJI drone. You will get all the parts you ever need

1e064540b09f5fde44458ea37cd2797e.jpg

A friend of mine is looking to thin his collection of phantom 3 he has amassed. Just let me know anything you may need and I can get you a price on it
Need main board for gl300a and gimbal board for p3p as no transmittion. Cheers

op finally logged on after 18 days
big red flag here for anyone wanting to send him money
good luck

op finally logged on
big red flag here for anyone wanting to send him money
good luck

For whatever reason i had stopped getting notifications in my email when someone would respond to this thread. Leading me to believe no one was needing anything. I will be the first to admit my lack of due diligence in checking on the site versus relying on my email. My apologies to anyone i never did get back to. If anyone would like to contact the person with the parts directly since i am not a good middleman, His name is Mike 1-530-277-5366. He should be able to help anyone out with a quicker response than me. Once again my apologies.

I'm in desperate need of a charger for a phantom 3 advance,I bought a phantom 3 that was crashed and controller thrown and busted for 175.00 but no charger I've managed to do the repairs at almost no cost just lots of time got it airborn for 5 min with what little battery it had left but need to charge the controller and batteries .I'm in the process of getting disability so money is very tight whats the minimum you are willing to take?now also need a controller,please help

Would you happen to have the WiFi receiver module that sits just above the gimbal? For a phantom 3 standard ? (The whole board)

I'll give it a try. I need a main board for a P3P, with no motors. I already have the old style motors, so I just need a board for the old style motors.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT