ALL INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES IN ONE VIDEO!!!

Reaction score
Traveling by car through the southeastern United States, we went through 4 states. Adventurous travel, with manatee diving on Crystal River and Key Largo wrecks, nightlife in New Orleans, and trails on Ormond Beach .... enjoy all this, with many breathtaking underwater and aerial images !!

I took advantage of most of the drone features: intelligent flight modes and capabilities. This bird is an awesome piece of technology!!!

Enjoy!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of it except that one small segment flying over and along with traffic.

You've got great capture and editing skills. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: MKurr and ro_diver
I loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of it except that one small segment flying over and along with traffic.

You've got great capture and editing skills. Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for your feedback, appreciate you took time to watch my video and enjoyed it!

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for your feedback, appreciate you took time to watch my video and enjoyed it!

It was a pleasure. I actually sent a link of it to a few friends so they can enjoy it as well. Very well done sir.

Reactions: ro_diver
It was a pleasure. I actually sent a link of it to a few friends so they can enjoy it as well. Very well done sir.
I appreciate buddy. I'd be glad if you consider subscribbing to my YouTube channel for similar content.
Happy Flying!! :)

Reactions: BigAl07
Traveling by car through the southeastern United States, we went through 4 states. Adventurous travel, with manatee diving on Crystal River and Key Largo wrecks, nightlife in New Orleans, and trails on Ormond Beach .... enjoy all this, with many breathtaking underwater and aerial images !!

I took advantage of most of the drone features: intelligent flight modes and capabilities. This bird is an awesome piece of technology!!!

Enjoy!!!

Fantastic video. Great editing. I wanna go on your next road trip, you guys obviously do it right - and get plenty of drone time in ?

Reactions: ro_diver
Fantastic video. Great editing. I wanna go on your next road trip, you guys obviously do it right - and get plenty of drone time in ?
I'm glad I have a very patient wife that lets me fly my drone while she goes to explore... Next time I go to the US I'll let you know my itinerary!!

I appreciate buddy, and be glad if you consider subscribbing to my YouTube channel for similar content.

I don't think people fully understand that many of the fancy M2Z features like Dolly Zoom only create 1080p output, despite the 4K camera. In order to shoot Dolly Zoom in a higher resolution, you would have to create the effect manually with steadily increasing zoom while steadily flying backwards in 4K or 2.7K, or just create it in post, from the appropriate 4K footage as described in this tutorial, which could even be used on the M2P to create a dolly zoom!

I don't think people fully understand that many of the fancy M2Z features like Dolly Zoom only create 1080p output, despite the 4K camera. In order to shoot Dolly Zoom in a higher resolution, you would have to create the effect manually with steadily increasing zoom while steadily flying backwards in 4K or 2.7K, or just create it in post, from the appropriate 4K footage as described in this tutorial, which could even be used on the M2P to create a dolly zoom!

Thanks for taking time to watch my video, I'm glad you liked. Please consider subscribbing to my channel for similar content.

As for your questions, yes the zooming boats clip was made with the hyperlapse (waypoint mode) intelligent flight mode. I had to made a few tries before nailing it...

About the sounds, I used the sound fx library that came with Final Cut Pro X which is the sofware I use to edit my videos. In my opinion FCPX is much easier to work than Adobe Premiere, if you have a Mac.

If I can give one advice for novice video editors: when you start to edit, is quite usual that you want to put a lot of effects, titles and transitions on your video. This may seem cool, but lets your video a little amateur. Try to make things simple, focusing on your footage and not the software features. Your criativity and sensitivity is the key for a nice video. Cut your scenes to the beat of the music and it will make it more fun to watch.

Happy flying!!!

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.