Airmap Swarm Error

Reaction score
Anyone else getting this error lately?
1607383906248.png

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is a swarm operation ? Would that be in reference to Dirty Bird's launching of multiple drones all plying the same Litchi flight path in a procession ?

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Reaction score
No idea. Just trying to see if anyone else is having AirMap problems. Another strike Against AirMap I guess.

Reaction score
I just checked the AirMap website, and boy am I glad I reside far, far away from regulated airspace. The notion of yet another regulatory body offering to chaperone drone fliers for a fee, does not sit well with me at all.

I wonder if the OP would consider bidding a fond farewell to AirMap and other similar Big Brother entities, in order to fly with Litchi, thereby assuming all rights and privileges implied or presumed.

Reaction score
I have the same situation in Lansing, Michigan. I am a 107 pilot that has used Airmap several times in the past. I have sent at least 5 messages to Support and Contact Us with no response. Anyone know what's going on here. I was able to get my FAA approvals via Skyward. but it's a new system to learn. (Have not got Skyward figured out yet but that's my fault.... needed approval to fly a mission and fumbled my way through to get an approval.)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brotherb3