"Aircraft Disconnected" Error

Reaction score
I sent my P4P back to DJI to address a limp gimbal issue. The repair service said they were replacing a cracked mounting piece for the gimble and a landing strut. When the repaired drone finally arrived, it appears that they actually replaced with the whole aircraft with either a new unit or perhaps a reconditioned unit. It looks pretty darn new to me.

In any event, when I fired up the unit, the DJ4Go app prompted me to upgrade the firmware and I did. I also installed a new SD card. I have linked the controller and the aircraft, green lights on both. I have calibrated the gimbal and attempted to calibrate the remote (I moved the sticks around and around, but it never said "complete", not sure if it is supposed to. When I fire up the unit, I get a video feed from the aircraft through to the remote to my iphone 7s. However, I'm getting an "Aircraft Disconnected" error which keeps me grounded.

I tired numerous start up sequences with no luck. I'd sure appreciate any help from the experts here.

J

Bumping this up in case anyone can give me any advice on this. Still grounded. Thank you

You might try deleting the DJIgo4 app, reinstalling it.

If you have a green light on the controller you might try a sticks take off and see what happens. Just hover and land.

If all that works, it really seems like an issue with the app? Are you signed in to DJI's server? You have to sign in the first time you fly, and since this is back from DJI, you may need to sign in again. However it should prompt you for this.

Paul C

Hi Everyone,
I had the same problem with my drone and spend many many hours on reading the threads and checking Youtube to see if there is a solution. I changed different cables and used both iPad and tablets and still got the same error message (Aircraft Disconnected). re-installed DJI Go Apps for both IOS and Android and still didn't work. I finally re-linked the controller with the drone and this time it worked!
It took less than 1 minute to link the controller with the drone. Try this first before other suggestions as it is very quick.
Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik