Aircraft Disconnected but Flies Normally

AWD

Reaction score
All,

After the recent app update (4.1.5 Android) I seem to be encountering the "Aircraft Disconnect" message in the upper left hand portion of the screen where you normally see the AC status (GPS, Vision, ATTI, etc).

The first time I saw it, I assumed I actually had disconnected for some reason and checked to see if the RTH had initiated. As it turns out, it was still functioning quite normally.

I could still see video, fly the bird in any direction and even use the multiple flight modes. All indications were normal and the flight continued on until my normal landing battery level. Absolutely no problem at all except the message about the "Aircraft Disconnected". Very strange.

So, shut everything down after landing, grabbed a fresh battery and started it back up. Everything normal. Took off and about 5 minutes into the flight the "Aircraft Disconnected" message came up again with no other apparent problems. Once again I flew this flight until normal battery termination.

Switched over to an Android phone as a separate test and the same symptoms continued. Several minutes into the new flight, the "Aircraft Disconnected" message came up but everything continued to work as normal and even the log times came out correctly. Normally when the Aircraft Disconnects the log stops.

Very odd and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4