Aftermath of San Bernardino, California Hillside Fire

Thank you, but so sad. Didn’t expect such total devastation. Not even a tree trunk left. I know that nature heals, but that’s gonna take a long time. Now if they get the rain they’re praying for they are in great risk of landslides. No wonder so many did not have insurance. Too expensive. Hurricanes have done the same here in Florida. Can’t afford flood insurance. I pray instead. ?

Not sure why YouTube is not allowing the 4k upload to play, but here is the 1080p version

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heartbreaking to watch.

Reckon wacko environmental policies setting up these disasters will change? We’re talking California here....

Reactions: Basspig
The music is inappropriately happy and jovial....<;^)

D

Not trying to make anyone feels worse than they have to. I pick music that matches pace with the video and it was played at a lower volume as not to be the main theme of the video.
Go to my youtube page (Recoveryone drone) and see other videos I done and how the music aids in the video or does not detract from the video.

Reactions: cneedelman
Not trying to make anyone feels worse than they have to. I pick music that matches pace with the video and it was played at a lower volume as not to be the main theme of the video.
Go to my youtube page (Recoveryone drone) and see other videos I done and how the music aids in the video or does not detract from the video.

The winky emoticon says, "Don't take my comment too seriously."

D

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic