Aftermarket Props

My thoughts?
They are good at advertising.
Not saying their products are bad, but I do lean towards the idea of the fishing pole and reeling you in.
May depend on what you expect to gain by handing them your money.
There are tons of people that think the world of them, I’m just not in that crowd.

Reactions: Capt KO
I use them on my p3a and p4v+. I dont like the p4 clip on system at all. The mounts replace the origional clips with proper threads, as per the p3. I have used airmaster props on models for at least 25 years. They know what they are doing.

I would like to hear about how quieter they really are from the original lo-noise props for the Phantom 4P?

Just taken delivery of a set for my P3A.
So far only managed a hover test in the back garden, but I can't honestly say they sound any quieter than oem dji.

Reactions: Starz
Not a lot of difference with the p3a, since the oem props don't have the winglets, but you get at least a couple more minutes fly time.The difference in noise with the p4 is much more noticeable, somewhere in the region of 3-6 db quieter than the originals. Unfortunately, my first p4+ had the gimbal doa, and only used the oems on that, without doing any measurements. However, my wife, who was walking the dogs at the time, said it was noticeably noisier than the p3a at 120 m. If you can obviously hear the difference, it implies that it is somewhere near -6dbm. I could easily hear it at at 120m with oems, but not with the airmaster props.

Just taken delivery of a set for my P3A.
So far only managed a hover test in the back garden, but I can't honestly say they sound any quieter than oem dji.
I thought that. However I like to hear my Phantom approaching back to HP. When I loose sight of it this is really relaxing sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen