Aftermarket idea for Phantom 2

Reaction score
I think a lot of money could be made if a company made an easy diy kit for the Phantom 2 that allowed it to fly indoors like the Phantom 3. DJI wont put it out, they want to sell 3s. I think they should do it because if they dont someone else will! There are a lot of Phantom 2s out there! A lot of cash to be made.

Maybe someone will report to DJI that they had a crash and lost that device a few times and sell them.

I've flown my 2 indoors. I didn't realise there was a reason why you wouldn't be able to.

I think the only thing that would be a problem is GPS. It won't hover like it does outside. I tried indoors once, and it got about a foot off the ground and I almost lost control... lol... so that's when I stopped..

But yes, there is no reason why any Phantom wouldn't be able to fly indoors...

to properly learn to fly the phantom one should use manual mode; access this through Naza mode in the computer... if you are flying a quadcopter you should really learn how to properly fly it without all the DJI crutches.
In manual mode you can fly indoors or anywhere... the benefit is that if ever you lose the gps signal or barometer, etc it won't end up being a crash.

Yep atti mode = fly indoors all day :)

Reactions: Wo_ic3m4n

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj