Aftermarket Charger

Reaction score
Is there any way to use a more robust, faster aftermarket charger for the Phantom 3? I have a Graupner Polaron EX and just curious if there are cables for the proprietary Phantom 3 batteries. I think not, but thought I's ask.

Is there any way to use a more robust, faster aftermarket charger for the Phantom 3? I have a Graupner Polaron EX and just curious if there are cables for the proprietary Phantom 3 batteries. I think not, but thought I's ask.

The P3 Pro comes with a 100watt charger and will charge the P3 battery in about 45-50 minutes.
The Advanced comes with a 57watt which will take about twice as long.

It is possible to easily make the necessary cable to hookup to another source but this can be risky depending on your experience.

Yeah. But the stock charger will only charge one battery at a time and probably not have a discharge or storage mode. Hmmm...

Tho even if they do have the discharge feature in them and if they make it fixed time instead of like the inspire were you can change the time. Its still not a wise idea to really on letting the software take care of your battery and should only be a fall back for if you happen to forget to take care of it.

But as far as after market changer will I dont see any reason why one would be any harder to make then any that will charge a p2 battery and the only thing that will be diffrant is it will need a power supply that will be able to supply the higher voltage. and the charging its self all takes place in the battery. So even for a mutable battery solution on of the charge boards for the p2 battery's should even work on the p3s as long as you can supply it with enough volts and amps because the plugs are the same so it should fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31