After weeks with bad Weather, finally a sunny Day - my first Video

Reaction score
9f7f2141cee13cc3673c73151072a50e.jpg

After weeks with bad Weather, finally a sunny Day - my first Phantom Video.

OK, I not consider this vid as a good one - I can't avoid some jump cut, not very happy with diversity of camera angles in coverage, had no meaningfull shot plan, two batteries doesn't mee give enough in-air time, etc, but still - it's my first video with Phantom 3 Advanced, which I got three weeks ago :)

OK, I have ~2 years experience with flying a Toy Quad (SYMA X5C), and, to be honest, flying with Phantom is a far more easy task. I think, the best Simulator is a Toy quad - the DJI's in-App simulator is a far cry from being realistic. No, it's not a bad thing, but, I don't believe You can get anything beyound the most basic control habits with that.

For me, by far the biggest chalenge in aerial videos is, I hate to say that, but - They are boring for anyone who doesn't flies itself.
When Spring/Summer/Autuumn comes, I'll try to enrich the story with on-earth shots, some additional informative content, choose geographical/cultural/historical interesting locations, maybe some cartographic/gis/motion graphics elements, etc.
Should be time consuming, but - if you love flying/filming/photographing, that's the way to go, right? :)

Critics welcome!

Video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31