After weeks with bad Weather, finally a sunny Day - my first Video

Reaction score
9f7f2141cee13cc3673c73151072a50e.jpg

After weeks with bad Weather, finally a sunny Day - my first Phantom Video.

OK, I not consider this vid as a good one - I can't avoid some jump cut, not very happy with diversity of camera angles in coverage, had no meaningfull shot plan, two batteries doesn't mee give enough in-air time, etc, but still - it's my first video with Phantom 3 Advanced, which I got three weeks ago :)

OK, I have ~2 years experience with flying a Toy Quad (SYMA X5C), and, to be honest, flying with Phantom is a far more easy task. I think, the best Simulator is a Toy quad - the DJI's in-App simulator is a far cry from being realistic. No, it's not a bad thing, but, I don't believe You can get anything beyound the most basic control habits with that.

For me, by far the biggest chalenge in aerial videos is, I hate to say that, but - They are boring for anyone who doesn't flies itself.
When Spring/Summer/Autuumn comes, I'll try to enrich the story with on-earth shots, some additional informative content, choose geographical/cultural/historical interesting locations, maybe some cartographic/gis/motion graphics elements, etc.
Should be time consuming, but - if you love flying/filming/photographing, that's the way to go, right? :)

Critics welcome!

Video:

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20