After market batterys

Reaction score
Doe's anyone use aftermarket batterys for their phantom 3? i know there's prob a lot of people that will say to only use genuine parts but i'm just interested in peoples thoughts on them. Cheers

This has been discussed quite a few times. You can view those discussions by clicking on the little magnifying glass in the upper right and entering a few key words.

Yes, some people use them. It's generally not a good idea to use them though since they are not supported by DJI and have not been tested as thoroughly as DJI batteries.

I went out and flew my P3S today. Had a new Ebay "Made in China" battery, you know, with the Y's. I also had two DJI OEM batteries. Gave all three a workout, could not tell a difference. Maybe over time I will see a difference, but the feel, look, quality all seem good. I'm satisfied so far.

I went out and flew my P3S today. Had a new Ebay "Made in China" battery, you know, with the Y's. I also had two DJI OEM batteries. Gave all three a workout, could not tell a difference. Maybe over time I will see a difference, but the feel, look, quality all seem good. I'm satisfied so far.

This is good to know, I bought one 2 weeks ago and Im waiting for it to arrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers