Aerial Drone Accesories

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Aerial Drone Accesories Sun shade for their drone. They are very expensive compared to some on Amazon I was wondering if someone has used them whether they think it was worth the extra money.

Has anyone used the Aerial Drone Accesories Sun shade for their drone. They are very expensive compared to some on Amazon I was wondering if someone has used them whether they think it was worth the extra money.
I have something similar but find in really bright sun their impact is often not enough. I finally acquired the Hoodman version with the extended piece. Works really good and I like the ability to revert back to line of sight, unlike my goggles.

So to answer your question, I think the price/value isn't there. My Hoodman was $60 no matter where I looked. Only difference in vendors was shipping and sales tax.

I found hoodman on Amazon, saved me 17$ on shipping compared to ordering directly from hoodman

Tested out my Hoodman today middle of the afternoon. That 4th panel on the bottom really made a difference. Never even attached the extender. I'm finding the better the view I have on the screen the easier it is to take my eyes off the AC. I lost orientation several times, however, being able to see the Radar display made it easy to point the AC back toward the Home Point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj