Adobe Premiere - Remove moving object

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I have a video where I would like to remove a moving object - golf cart driving down a cart path. It is visible for only a few seconds. I'm using Adobe Premiere CC 2017. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so, what feature/tool I could use? I don't need step-by-step guidance, rather just wondering if it's possible and if you could give me a few things to Google. My research thus far has not yielded anything specific to my scenario.

Photoshop is also an option if this can be pulled off.

Thanks.

Will be probably the same technique as this video:

Pretty hard stuff to do tough :-(

good luck !

Will be probably the same technique as this video:

Pretty hard stuff to do tough :-(

good luck !
I've got to pull this off so I'll put as much time in to it as needed! Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

Very hard to do. I went through this tutorial and it did not produce good results for me. I ended up being able to crop my video since I shot it in to and my shadow was gone.

Very hard to do. I went through this tutorial and it did not produce good results for me. I ended up being able to crop my video since I shot it in to and my shadow was gone.
I agree and I did exactly the same thing as you. The moving object comes in from the left side of the frame for only about 3-4 seconds. I cropped in a little bit and it completely removed the object from view.

I've done it in Photoshop with OK results. I had a video that I reversed, but several people were walking by, which was a dead giveaway of what I was doing, so I used the clone stamp in photoshop fame-by-frame. It was a lot of work, and if you knew what you were looking for, you'd be able to tell because every time I used the stamp tool it copied something a little different.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj