Adimode, what does it mean.

Reaction score
Hi everyone from Australia, I was just wondering, quite often when I have brought my drone home, I get my handset saying to me "Adimonde, adimode" what does this mean please? Thanks in advance. Adam

Hi everyone from Australia, I was just wondering, quite often when I have brought my drone home, I get my handset saying to me "Adimonde, adimode" what does this mean please? Thanks in advance. Adam
The term is ATTI mode. That is without help from the gps. It will not hold position and drift with the wind.

It means your Phantom has lost GPS satellite coverage.
What are you doing to trigger this?
Sounds like you have brought your Phantom indoors where it can't see the satellites in the sky perhaps?

From the manual:
i-cc3dZfs-L.jpg

Thanks so much for such an informative result. It is always when I have brought the drone in after a flight and put it near to the controller to turn it off. Now I understand what is happening, all good. I fly in very open places and appreciate your comments. Thanks from Adam.

Your makin aussies look bad ear cobber!! "ÄDIMODE" LOL. Its not good if your hearing that. Do more tests and research.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31