Additional pilot P4P+

Reaction score
P4P+
I was wondering if there is a way to keep my flight information separate in the case of an additional pilot on the drone?

Is there a function to add a pilot?
Would my information reload if I sign out and sign back in?
Am I allowed to sign in a different user?

Additionally,
I saw a post on DJI forum about folks who changed there copter names, ending up with multiple files....
If I change the name of the copter as needed, would that solve the problem?
The DJI account would show the overall usage of the drone and each copter name could be a different pilot.

Last edited:
Each pilot who flies the same P4P should have their own account. Every time they fly in that account, the logs will go on that account only and not show on other accounts. Although the flight time on the drone may show on both accounts.

If you sync your information to DJI's cloud database, then you can sign off and back on and will be able to retrieve your data.

You are allowed to sign in with as many users you want. Just remember to sync your logs if you wish to keep them.

If you change the name of the copter from Phantom to P4P for example, but flew previously with the name Phantom, then under your account it will show 2 drones as Phantom and P4P, although they are the same copter.

Hope it clarifies your questions.

Reactions: ArcheoDrone
Each pilot who flies the same P4P should have their own account. Every time they fly in that account, the logs will go on that account only and not show on other accounts. Although the flight time on the drone may show on both accounts.

If you sync your information to DJI's cloud database, then you can sign off and back on and will be able to retrieve your data.

You are allowed to sign in with as many users you want. Just remember to sync your logs if you wish to keep them.

If you change the name of the copter from Phantom to P4P for example, but flew previously with the name Phantom, then under your account it will show 2 drones as Phantom and P4P, although they are the same copter.

Hope it clarifies your questions.

Thank you. I was under the impression that there could only be 1 account with multiple drones and not a drone with multiple accounts. Poor information on another site. I will try this.

PS: That the flight time will show on both accounts really stinks. That is what I am trying to avoid.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj