Actual micro sd cards tested by DJI to work with Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
I thought this info would be useful to share considering DJI info on their site is poor (and given I have bought 3 cards the aircraft rejected!)

Dear Craig,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information if the LED , motors and landing gear. For the SD card compatibility, please refer to the list below on the recommended and tested SD cards.

Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-S V30 MicroSDHC

Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-S V30 MicroSDXC

Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC

Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC

Samsung Pro 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC

Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-1 MicroSDXC

Samsung Pro 128GB UHS-1 MicroSDXC

The requirements are Max Capacity: 128GB. Write speed ≥15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,
Apple M.
DJI NL TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I've a couple of Samsung Pro+ 64gb and no issue, they have better speed than sandisk extreme pro for what I see on the p4p

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Nowelly
I have been using the Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC (approved in the above list) and it works perfectly. At only $29 from Amazon (or as low as $12 for the 16 GB version) if you're looking for a new card there's no reason to buy anything else.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU3Q6S4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Note that the 'UHS-1' indication in the Amazon heading is incorrect, it is indeed a UHS-3 card as in the picture.)

Reactions: Nowelly
I have been using the Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC (approved in the above list) and it works perfectly. At only $29 from Amazon (or as low as $12 for the 16 GB version) if you're looking for a new card there's no reason to buy anything else.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU3Q6S4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Note that the 'UHS-1' indication in the Amazon heading is incorrect, it is indeed a UHS-3 card as in the picture.)
That's good to know... Thanks for that :)

This is very kind of you. Thank you so much for this it is a huge help.

Bud

I thought this info would be useful to share considering DJI info on their site is poor (and given I have bought 3 cards the aircraft rejected!)

Dear Craig,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information if the LED , motors and landing gear. For the SD card compatibility, please refer to the list below on the recommended and tested SD cards.

Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-S V30 MicroSDHC

Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-S V30 MicroSDXC

Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC

Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC

Samsung Pro 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC

Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-1 MicroSDXC

Samsung Pro 128GB UHS-1 MicroSDXC

The requirements are Max Capacity: 128GB. Write speed ≥15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,
Apple M.
DJI NL TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl