Active tracked my car with trees and power lines

Reaction score
I active tracked my car with trees and power lines around. i did notice that if we went above 50km/hour we would pull away from the drone. pretty freaky. the cool thing was when we stopped it was still tracking the car and flew right up to us.
smile.gif
I used the footage in the below video.

Cute video. I was just there for a massive roadtrip. Never took my drone out once because Banff is a national park (from town of Banff thru Lake Louise all the way to Jasper and everything in between and droning there is off limits. Still a great little travelogue.

Yes it sucks that we can't fly our drone there. The drone shots in this video wasn't in the park, just about 20 km outside the park where it's legal. So no worries on that side of things.

Cute video. I was just there for a massive roadtrip. Never took my drone out once because Banff is a national park (from town of Banff thru Lake Louise all the way to Jasper and everything in between and droning there is off limits. Still a great little travelogue.[/QU

Beautiful country! Does active track work if you are in your car? How was signal transmission? Any other issue?

I active tracked my car with trees and power lines around. i did notice that if we went above 50km/hour we would pull away from the drone. pretty freaky. the cool thing was when we stopped it was still tracking the car and flew right up to us.
smile.gif
I used the footage in thnote below video.

not too bad at all

I was. Still have my drone though lol

Did you use GO4 for Tracking? I have tried GO, GO4, Litchi and AutoPilot. AutoPilot is by far the most reliable even when I go behind trees. Never tried from a car though as it is illegal here in Canada.

Chris

Did you use GO4 for Tracking? I have tried GO, GO4, Litchi and AutoPilot. AutoPilot is by far the most reliable even when I go behind trees. Never tried from a car though as it is illegal here in Canada.

Chris
Yes G04. You can active track in Canada as long as the drone is 30 meters horizontally away from the road and stays away.

Reactions: Chrislaf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20