ACER Iconia 8 not working with the new DJI GO

Reaction score
I updated to the latest DJI Go app (Phantom 3 Adv) and the program is not working on an ACER Iconia 8. The program will start, show the photo by Yi Tong, and stop working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall several times. Anyone has the same problem?

Sorry to hear. It worked as Pilot and now will not work as Go? Just to be clear

I have heard of people uninstalling and then manually removing the remaining folder/files left then reinstalling.

I'd double check that your USB mode is PTP and that Debugging is on before I did anything else.

Sadly, it is Iconia issue. The Iconia is dedicated to fly the P3A, I don't load anything else in it. It worked with Pilot with no problem. As for Go, I can't even get into the menu. Now, I am flying P3A with my Samsung Galaxy S5. I'd like to have a bigger screen though.

Thinking about getting an Iconia. Did this issue get resolved?

Apparently USB debugging needs to be enabled. Only bought the Acer to save using the iPad. I can't get into the relevant settings to change the above. Using Acer iconia 10, bought today and using the current version of dji go app

Any help will be gratefully received.

Dave.

download the apk file on your pc then transfer it to your tablet. enable Unknown sources and install the apk file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.