A video of the Great Serpent Mound of Ohio from a P3P

Thanks for sharing. I had never heard of the Serpent Mound before. I find that very fascinating.

You're welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed the clip. I was visiting friends in Columbus Ohio and had my P3 with me. I always look for cool places to fly and this was a local attraction that I hadn't seen too much coverage on from the air so I thought I'd give it a look. I'll be posting other clips to my Youtube channel so please be sure to subscribe so you don't miss them. Thanks

Cool video. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Seen this place discussed on Ancient Aliens frequently. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Cool video. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Seen this place discussed on Ancient Aliens frequently. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Wow, I didn't know that it was that famous. It was a really cool place and apparently situated on a plateau created from a meteor strike a long time ago. Makes you kind of wonder why someobe would build a giant snake that can only be appreciated fully from the sky.....

Sure, it's a world famous site.
Even books written on it.
& Don't forget the Ohio Alligator mound!!

RedHotPoker

Sure, it's a world famous site.
Even books written on it.
& Don't forget the Ohio Alligator mound!!

RedHotPoker
Thanks for sending those clips along. Very interesting history.

I also visited the Shrum mound near Columbus when I was out there last and will be posting a video with drone footage of that one soon. I find it interesting that Ohio has the largest collection of ancient earthworks and burial mounds in the country.

You earned it. ;-) Our human and extraterrestrial beginnings interests me to no end...
UFO or RC craft?
And I spend some time everyday, seeking more info and knowledge of our Ancient Alien anscestors.
Check out the thread link. Haha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj