A tree grabbed my P3A

mjw

Reaction score
A tree grabbed my p3a and as a result I crashed. The yaw arm broke and the ribbon cable tore apart as well. In an effort to save $$$ I ordered a new arm and ribbon cable (the cable that was shipped was, after almost finishing the "repair" ended up being too long but thats another story) - once all was put back together the p3A fired up, but no picture, the camera would not respond to the controller, but the app saw the camera (no picture) and the dots on the right side of the screen that indicated what angle the camera was at when moved I manually moved up and down. I did get a very poor picture (barely a picture - in my opinion the camera was broken the the crash as well.) I have ordered a new camera - anyone out there had the same experience and is it likely that the p3a flying parts not related to the camera are okay - setting on the work bench (no props) it started, set a home point, the motors responded to the controller - I did not fly the p3a but all the indicators on the app seemed to tell me replace the camera (everything except the camera looked normal on the app) and all should be back to normal - stupid tree!!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj