A Mini 2 COWS video (check it out)

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to share my new little cow video that I made. Please let me know what you think and if you like it, give it a like and subscribe if you want to.
It's only 1080p right now because its stuck on HD processing but should be 4k soon enough. Thanks for watching!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my new little cow video that I made. Please let me know what you think and if you like it, give it a like and subscribe if you want to.
It's only 1080p right now because its stuck on HD processing but should be 4k soon enough. Thanks for watching!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I went to settings and put it in 4k. A definite difference. I love their looks watching your drone. One you were following, looked like she had some nice sirloin and round. Yum. I want one, but my wife says we travel too much. I'll just keep harvesting venison for now. Why not, they eat all the plants around my house.

I went to settings and put it in 4k. A definite difference. I love their looks watching your drone. One you were following, looked like she had some nice sirloin and round. Yum. I want one, but my wife says we travel too much. I'll just keep harvesting venison for now. Why not, they eat all the plants around my house.
Hey thanks for watching! Got a new one I'm posting on here now.

Cows being cows. I love it!

Reactions: Insights Elevated
Really cool video. Most of us love cows. They're usually very docile. And....they're cute. Wife would love to have one as a pet.
So......where is this pastureland?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.