A little go app help please android

Reaction score
Ive been searching and cant find what i want to know so if you dont mind...

I didnt do the app update that required sign in again but last night i updated all,FW + app.
App is now 3.1.7 and it hasnt asked me to sign in. Does it request you to do so or should i sign out and back in myself.(i know,i could just do it but just wanna ask anyway). I haven flown yet.

I also noticed i have "HD" beside my wifi signal indicator and when i tap it a screen with some wifi settings comes up. Theres an option to change channel from 13 to 20, or something, but thats no use as above 13 here is not in use. Tried anyway to change to chnl 20 but it wouldnt do it.theres some other settings but i cant recall just now.

Any got any info for me?

Ive been searching and cant find what i want to know so if you dont mind...

I didnt do the app update that required sign in again but last night i updated all,FW + app.
App is now 3.1.7 and it hasnt asked me to sign in. Does it request you to do so or should i sign out and back in myself.(i know,i could just do it but just wanna ask anyway). I haven flown yet.

I also noticed i have "HD" beside my wifi signal indicator and when i tap it a screen with some wifi settings comes up. Theres an option to change channel from 13 to 20, or something, but thats no use as above 13 here is not in use. Tried anyway to change to chnl 20 but it wouldnt do it.theres some other settings but i cant recall just now.

Any got any info for me?
Hi to change channel you need to select custom instead of auto to select channel,(cam settings),i done log in last week .i had to before app would conect.you will know when log in required.onscreen prompt will come up before djigo app conects.:)

Ye i tried custom but was just curious to see what happened and I thought it would have given me the prompt straight away. Ill mess about at home later to see if it comes up. Rather have it done from home than having to mess about in the field. Thanks for reply

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj