A little fall colour

Reaction score
I'm just south of Rice lake in Ontario. North east of Toronto. Where abouts are you?

Reaction score
Nice pics. But why would you use ND filters for photography? Unless you're trying for that blurry water look, they are a dis-advantage.

Reaction score
Nice pics. But why would you use ND filters for photography? Unless you're trying for that blurry water look, they are a dis-advantage.
I thought the ND filters eliminate glare... wouldnt that be ideal for photos?

Reactions: SkyFly
Reaction score
I hear nothing but good about nd filters so I thought I would give them a try. They are polarized nd filters from neweer, at a very good price in comparison to others.

Reaction score
Thanks. Nice to say hi to someone from the area. All farmland here. Great place to fly.

Reaction score
I hear nothing but good about nd filters so I thought I would give them a try. They are polarized nd filters from neweer, at a very good price in comparison to others.
I'd be interested to hear exactly what you heard about ND filters that made you use them for this image. Apparently you may not fully understand the relationship between shutter speed, sharpness, and shooting from a moving camera. ND's do NOT help in this case.

Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear exactly what you heard about ND filters that made you use them for this image. Apparently you may not fully understand the relationship between shutter speed, sharpness, and shooting from a moving camera. ND's do NOT help in this case.
I work in the movie industry and they certainly do help. Sure, they are used for a more cinematic look and reduces jello effect, but it’s like a pair of sunglasses for your drone. They blacks turn out better IME.

Reaction score
I would put the video up that was taken the same time but haven't figured that out. Sorry

Reaction score
Elegant.

Place looks like a Currier & Ives illustration brought to life. Do the farmers keep one of those legendary Hollywood Japanese gardeners on staff?

BTW, when does Spring arrive around there?

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68rs