A Film Maker to watch~~~ gonna be a star one day

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
, Good voice, some great shots, i was dizzy for a few seconds . good luck and hope to see more, your on your way.
LUX he's really good ! I look for him break it big time any day . its always cool to be among the first to notice someone like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is one of the best video's I have seen in a while. Short but not too short, with nice camera work. Post production nicely done, nice transitions, good splicing, good voice. The monologue was well thought out, and clips are not too long. It also provided a story most can relate too. Continue your really good work. I loved it

This is one of the best video's I have seen in a while. Short but not too short, with nice camera work. Post production nicely done, nice transitions, good splicing, good voice. The monologue was well thought out, and clips are not too long. It also provided a story most can relate too. Continue your really good work. I loved it
I agree with all you say . However its not mine .( LUX ) He's a up and coming film maker
Thanks for watching

An outstanding video that both my wife and I loved! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it with us, and the world. Following on YT. Posted on FB...

I agree with all you say . However its not mine .( LUX ) He's a up and coming film maker
Thanks for watching

Yes, you're right. I just clicked on the video and watched it without reading it as most people upload their own videos most of the time. If You know this group personally, maybe you can link him to the phantompilots.com website so they can see our comments. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen