9.7 Inch iPad

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with using a 9.7 inch iPad for their display? Looking to see if it fits the OEM mount as well if anyones used an anti glare screen protector and if it helped?
Thanks!

Anyone have any experience with using a 9.7 inch iPad for their display? Looking to see if it fits the OEM mount as well if anyones used an anti glare screen protector and if it helped?
Thanks!
I have the iPad 2017 which I believe is 9.7 picture is good, not as bright as I would like it. And yes it will fit into the OEM mount with a very slight bit of coaxing. I did experience during the very hot sunny weather that in the direct sun it overheated after about 45 minutes to an hour and shut down. But as it was also 96 degrees, which I don't believe is an unusual situation. I guess expected in those temperatures.

Reactions: SZAABS
I'm using the Nvidia K1 and the screen was so shiny that I had a job to see in bright light so I bought an anti glare protector and it works perfectly plus I do use a sunscreen as well, now no problem in the sun

as well if anyones used an anti glare screen protector and if it helped?

I don't have an iPad but I use an anti-glare screen protector on my flight tablet... it softens the glare and protects against scratches. Most times when flying i add my DIY 4-sided hood and wear a wide brimmed hat and dark shirt - it's like being in a dark theater

I have a 9.7 inch iPad 2017 and use the standard mount no prob. I've not used an anti-glare screen protector, jut a monitor shade and the screen looks great.

I had iPad air 2 with anti glare protector but it didn't help. Bright sun was brutal. I recently got the latest iPad pro 10.5" and it is a big difference. Just need an extension bracket to make it fit.

I bought the 9.7 specifically for my P4P and it is one of the best things I did. There is plenty of room for the data and still a great view of what the camera sees. Glad I went this route.

Reactions: SRJ_Phantom_4_Pro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31