500 meter distance limit

Reaction score
I cannot fly past the 500 meter distance limit. When i try to remove the 500 meter limit in the dji go app i can not save it to the off position. What am i doing wrong. It even limits to 500 metrs in the FPV app that I use for waypoints and routes to fly my property lines at my farm. Can someone give me insight into this problem?

I cannot fly past the 500 meter distance limit. When i try to remove the 500 meter limit in the dji go app i can not save it to the off position. What am i doing wrong. It even limits to 500 metrs in the FPV app that I use for waypoints and routes to fly my property lines at my farm. Can someone give me insight into this problem?
Are you connected to the AC when you try to save settings?

Yes I have tried it aleays, I thought maybe the limit was put into the last firmware upgrade, I will try again all ways again next time out.

It's odd that you can't disable the "Enable Max Distance" option. I suppose that until you do disable the option you may always be limited to the 500m it has set.
I know that you already know about the 30m/50m restrictions, and this sounds nothing at all like that issue.

I do recall another recent post with the issue you noted and I suggested to him that he disable the "Enable Max Distance" option but we have not heard back from him as far as I know.
The link to that thread is below.

FW 1.11.20

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj