• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well we all have them but it's been a achievement for me to get this far.
And yip still in a van
Cold beer coming up
Screenshot_20191003-122337_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod and sar104
Let me see, hum, 50. I was doing reps with 300 lb weights. Running on the tread mill for 30 min. I carried 20 ft. creosole telephone poles on my shoulder. I never felt more powerful in my life.One guy told me he heard stories about my strength. No I wasn't on steroids.
Now I am at 66, I am on steroids. I have trouble lifting my body off the floor. I can barely walk besides run. If I was able to lift a telephone pole, I would end up under it. I have to sleep with a pillow under my arm, because of the pain in my shoulder. My knees are bone on bone. I got a rhizotomy in my back today. Hey it's all OK. I have God and my family. Life is good but not necessarily fair. When my kids were growing up, they would say,"That's not fair." I would say, "Welcome to the world." "Now what's your attitude?" A person's attitude and his heart. That's what is important.

Cheer up my friend. Have fun, even if things aren't going well. It scares people and that give me a laugh. When you laugh, it uplifts your spirits. The Bible say laughter is a good medicine. Cry and you cry alone. Laugh and the world laughs with you. I know you do things for people and that is good also. What you sow, you shall reap. Your time will come. We never know the exact day of the harvest.

Thank you for kind words, yes have learnt to laugh but gotta get out of this van,sic of banging my head on low ceiling lol

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20