50% off batteries?

I am remised to mention you should apologize to all the people you gave hell to when you were upset.

If not I am glad you are happy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
At least now I know what I am getting. The only people I was upset at were DJI and their marketing department and the service center for lying to customers seeking a refund. The stock transmitter still has terrible range of 2,500 feet, instead of 3 miles on the P3P, in the same area, at the same time, on back to back flights. The battery life requires using specialized flying modes and skills to get anywhere close to even just 25 minutes. Everyone thought the battery would be twice as big as the P3 from the leaked photos, being as long, but twice as wide. Instead, it is barely more powerful and just wide and very short. The battery life was what originally sold me on the P4, so I could avoid using externals, and it still falls way short for my normal style of full throttle flying. I only get 12 minutes in ATTI mode at full speed. It's a work of art, and a pretty bird. It has it's place, but the W323 P3P is currently still better for long range video, until we get a solid battery mod for the P4. Hope that helps.

Will pay $10 for coupon. PP or Amazon GC

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I lucked out and got 50% off 2 new batteries, I'll have 4 now so I'll be set. I'm at the point now I don't want to go to work, just fly and now I'll have even more power to fly, it's my first real drone and I'm addicted.

Reactions: cdt5058
Got my P4 last week (Not DJI store, but authorized reseller). First new quad I've owned. Would really like more batteries. Limited budget. Felt it was more important to invest in a case first. Got the Microraptor. Love it. Now, if anyone is not going to use their battery coupon, I'm willing to trade an Amazon gift card, or a new in package 64GB Sandisk Extreme U3 microsdxc card. Help a new pilot out. PM me please.

Got my P4 last week (Not DJI store, but authorized reseller). First new quad I've owned. Would really like more batteries. Limited budget. Felt it was more important to invest in a case first. Got the Microraptor. Love it. Now, if anyone is not going to use their battery coupon, I'm willing to trade an Amazon gift card, or a new in package 64GB Sandisk Extreme U3 microsdxc card. Help a new pilot out. PM me please.
PM me and maybe we can deal.

550f782f3a6d7e1fb5e30de80876efce.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I got the same thing and when checked the bank account the charge is not made yet...How long does it take for them to process the order and charge the card?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I got the same thing and when checked the bank account the charge is not made yet...How long does it take for them to process the order and charge the card?
I think they charge when they ship. If you use PayPal they charge instantly and you get a payment confirmation email within minutes, sometimes seconds, of your order confirmation email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav