32 Channel Mod: I want your feedback/experiences!

Reaction score
Alright, for those of you who use the 32 channel mod on your Phantoms, I want feedback.

1. Are you seeing noticeable improvements in heavy Wifi areas?
2. Have you experienced any problems or issues after doing this?

Thanks!

1. No idea as I fly in open areas
2. Never faced any problem

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Alright, for those of you who use the 32 channel mod on your Phantoms, I want feedback.

1. Are you seeing noticeable improvements in heavy Wifi areas?
2. Have you experienced any problems or issues after doing this?

Thanks!
If you have the itelite antenna then apparently it isn't recommended. One of the representatives from that company said those upgraded antennas work best on auto. It does make a difference in areas that are highly congested like in cities in particular, but once it gets disconnected, you are still on that one channel, whereas the auto channel usually switches to another to keep on going. It's nice to have. I mean you can get the mod and just fly auto, and if you do have a problem, then at least you have that option to manually go to one channel.

1. Sometimes this mod helps when those heavy areas have all the channels used up
2. I did not run into a problem when I used it before

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I lost my mod with the latest update...has that been everyone's experience? I use iPad Air. thx

Edit - I deleted the app and reinstalled...b/c I almost **** near lost the bird last week...i posted about it with no known solutions...so I took a page out of this forum and simply deleted the app, and reinstalled. voila, haven't had same issue since.

I lost my mod with the latest update...has that been everyone's experience? I use iPad Air. thx
Just re do it. If ever you need to remove the mod, all you have to do is delete the app and reinstall it since the mod is directly linked to the app only.

Reactions: Tricky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic