300lb 6ft. tall drone

Reaction score
Introducing Bells new cargo drone carrys 70lbs of cargo

• Wow
Reactions: 3putts and BigAl07
No aeronautical engineer here but I'm impressed at the size of the props considering the size of the aircraft and the weight. Horizontal flying I understand would not need the bigger rotors but it needs to get in the air first. If anyone knows I'd love an explanation. You look at something like the Osprey and its props are HUGE.

No aeronautical engineer here but I'm impressed at the size of the props considering the size of the aircraft and the weight. Horizontal flying I understand would not need the bigger rotors but it needs to get in the air first. If anyone knows I'd love an explanation. You look at something like the Osprey and its props are HUGE.

Wondered about this, too. It looked (in the closer shot early in the video) like those props might have variable pitch mechanisms, but still,....

Well the Osprey itself is a monster compared to that drone, size/weight proportions and the drone actually has more prop area probably

I wonder how fast the Phantom 4 could fly if it was able to position itself into that configuration....

I wonder if it will be able to fly if it lost a prop and if so will it still be able to do so with a payload attached.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT