3 Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Batteries for sale

Reaction score
This post has been edited as most of the batteries are sold. What is listed below is still for sale:

I have 3 standard capacity OEM intelligent flight batteries for sale.

I will edit this post when they are sold. If you are reading this, I still have 3 available.

These are 5350 MA with 5, 15 and 17 charges on them. $105 each, shipped CONUS.

Will accept PayPal

+-

Last edited:
All orders to date have been shipped. Check your PMs for tracking numbers.

10 High Capacity left!

3 standard left!

Reactions: Capt KO
How do we contact you and get your PayPal info?

How do we contact you and get your PayPal info?
You can PM me your paypal address and I'll request the money, or, I have PMed you my paypal address. If you know how many you want and the price, you can paypal it to me.

Plenty left. Get em while they're hot. Message me with how many you want and a shipping address and I'll message you back with my paypal info. As soon as payment hits, I'll initiate shipping.

Hi-caps are $115 shipped CONUS

Standards, $105 shipped, CONUS.

I have 23 OEM intelligent flight batteries for sale.

19 are high capacity 5870 MA with 10 or less charges on them. One has 11 charges. $115 each shipped CONUS.

3 are standard 5350 MA with 5, 15 and 17 charges on them. $105 each, shipped CONUS.

I will consider a quantity discount for quantities over 5. Message me with how many you want.

First orders will get the lowest charge count batteries.

Will accept PayPal

EDIT: There was a typo in the original post that has been corrected: The standard batteries are 5350 mA (Typo said 3350)

+-
Are you a retail company? Where did you get the batteries from? Just checking on possible scam since you just joined the forum 2 days before your post. Anybody received a battery from this ad please let us know. Sorry, I'm a very cautious old guy.

Last edited:
I'm an independent producer. I bought them for a project. I've been a member of the sister site Inspirepilots.com for almost a year. Never had a need to join here until I decided to sell my phantom stuff.

I've sold and shipped and delivered to 4 members so far. Maybe they will speak up.

Reactions: quadrotor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31