3 months of trying to calibrate the compass - no luck

Reaction score
As title on and off for 3 months I have tried to calibrate the magnetic compass and have failed.

I have also bought 2 additional compasses and no luck the compass raw mod always stays around 200-400 no matter what I do

I have tried strong magnets, weak magnets, also left it alone for a month in a room with zero tech in it, just wooden floors and furniture.

Why in gods hell will this not calibrate? also it only flashes red and yellow on startup

Also interestingly I use a magnet to force the mod raw data to around 800-900, unplug the phantom and INSTANTLY plug it back in..........like less than a second and when the data stream is required from the usb plugged into my laptop the compass has instantly jumped to around 330 mod raw data value, which explains i guess why its always in red/yellow mode on startup.........THIS IS HORRIFIC I paid SO much money for this :(

Did you speak with your dealer? They can help you out with this if it never worked out of the box. Otherwise a replacement magnet is something like $25.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga