3 in 1 board malfunction.

Reaction score
Hi all

Back in November last year I crashed my P4P. It fell from a height of two meters due to a huge gust of wind moving my drone unexpectedly causing my blades to clip the side of the house. Surprisingly the drone still flew fine apart from having an occasional gimbal twitch. I did have a crack in the fuselage though. I had DJI care so I thought I’d get it repaired. It cost $150 to repair so obviously didn’t bother making the care claim. They replaced the fuselage and supposedly “fixed” the twitch. The moment I first flew the drone after the repairs, I had the issue of the camera vision completely inverting 180 deg when ever I lowered it past a certain point. On the second flight I received the (0x20) encoder fault. This meant I had no vision between the drone and my iOS device. I could restart both controller and drone and this fault would initially clear. Due to work, I’ve really had to keep using the drone so therefor I didn’t send it back. The drone then got to the point where I couldn’t clear the fault. Last week I sent the drone to Dji for repairs stating that the drone actually came back performing worse than when I initially sent it In apart from the visual aspect. I should have had the drone replaced then when I had dji care but now it has expired. They are now claiming the 3 in 1 card has failed. They now want $530 for the repair. I’m fairly disappointed about this as they clearly didn’t carry out the proper checks after their first attempt of fixing it...back when I had the care. Can anyone offer any advice?
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures