2V+ Fired it up for the first time in 4 years. No video

Reaction score
Greetings, PV2+ has been sidelined for 4 years. I have one battery that holds a charge for about 3 minutes. I have full control of propulsion, but no video. I can access and control gimbal but video is blank just shows turning circle on iPad. And "not connected to phantom" on updated iPhone 11pro Max. See attached (indoor screen shot). Getting ready to sell the drone, but don't want to sell it in non-working order. If I can get the video to work, I'll get a replacement battery before selling it. Troubleshooting tips welcomed.

Thanks.
IMG_0005.PNG

Greetings, PV2+ has been sidelined for 4 years. I have one battery that holds a charge for about 3 minutes. I have full control of propulsion, but no video. I can access and control gimbal but video is blank just shows turning circle on iPad. And "not connected to phantom" on updated iPhone 11pro Max. See attached (indoor screen shot). Getting ready to sell the drone, but don't want to sell it in non-working order. If I can get the video to work, I'll get a replacement battery before selling it. Troubleshooting tips welcomed.

Thanks.

Its a common issue on the + quad, and one that is easy to fix with a little patience, I have a repair video below that shows how to repair it, if you dont want to do it I do the repair for a price in the UK and @okstuv covers the USA.

Also please note that the app no longer works on an IOS version higher than 12

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Its a common issue on the + quad, and one that is easy to fix with a little patience, I have a repair video below that shows how to repair it, if you dont want to do it I do the repair for a price in the UK and @okstuv covers the USA.

Also please note that the app no longer works on an IOS version higher than 12

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Crash, Thanks for the reply and for the info on IOS version as well. I am surprised with all the usb connectors and software for the P2V+ that there is no other means of flashing the module.

I will contact @okstuv and see about the repair.

Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31