2nd monitor

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if it is possible for the client to watch a separate monitor for framing shots - my nexus 7 is great but a bit difficult for 2 people to watch.

I have this same question. Tried it yesterday with both my Nexus 10 and my HTC phone. The second device can see the Phantom WiFi but will not log in. There might be a third party app just to monitor the FPV view...

Hi all, just wondering if it is possible for the client to watch a separate monitor for framing shots - my nexus 7 is great but a bit difficult for 2 people to watch.
I have this same question. Tried it yesterday with both my Nexus 10 and my HTC phone. The second device can see the Phantom WiFi but will not log in. There might be a third party app just to monitor the FPV view...

Assuming you're talking about a non Inspire, not out of the box. The Phantom can only have a single wifi connection at one time, which is why you see the phantom network on your 2nd device but are unable to connect to it. It's also why some people lose FPV while flying near other "remembered" wifi networks... your device will connect to the strongest signal which is generally not the quad. As for multi monitor, I've read some people have been successful using a screen mirroring app and alternatively (I can't remember for certain) using a device w/ HDMI out to a 2nd monitor. Good luck.

Assuming you're talking about a non Inspire, not out of the box. The Phantom can only have a single wifi connection at one time, which is why you see the phantom network on your 2nd device but are unable to connect to it. It's also why some people lose FPV while flying near other "remembered" wifi networks... your device will connect to the strongest signal which is generally not the quad. As for multi monitor, I've read some people have been successful using a screen mirroring app and alternatively (I can't remember for certain) using a device w/ HDMI out to a 2nd monitor. Good luck.
Yes, tried it with both nexus 7s,disconnect one and the other connects. Any pointers to the screen mirroring app would be appreciated. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues