Features:
- Simple structure and light weight,3D Printed PLA structure
- Brushless motor direct drive
- Compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision Camera
- with 2pcs 2208 motors
- with motor protector
- ~170/~270gram with/without camera

Package included:
- 1 x gimbal installed 2 motors (we will send gimbal in random color)
- 1 x Gimbal controller
- 1 x Sensor
- Wiring

NOTE: DJI Phantom, CAMERA shown is not included(reference only)[/quote]

Still not clear from the images linked here, how or where exactly all the wires connect. Specifically the black/red lead as show in the lower right corner of this image:
3DPBGP2V%2011.jpg

I've not yet received a reply to my email. :|[/quote]

yes, he sent it to me..they are very slow to respond to emails..and when they do, they never answer all of the questions. language barrier i imagine.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply - any guess where the wires might attach to?[/quote]

i havent a clue..

tizzl10 said:
did you get expedited shipping? we are both on the east coast so we will probably get them at the same time.

Yes, for $10 more I got the expedited shipping. There was no tracking number, only that email that said it was shipped out. It's supposed to snow again next week, so that might slow things down a bit...
:?

Duke131 said:
tizzl10 said:
did you get expedited shipping? we are both on the east coast so we will probably get them at the same time.

Yes, for $10 more I got the expedited shipping. There was no tracking number, only that email that said it was shipped out. It's supposed to snow again next week, so that might slow things down a bit...
:?

same here.. im thinking atleast a couple of weeks to ship from hong kong..

tizzl10 said:
NOTE: DJI Phantom, CAMERA shown is not included(reference only)

how or where exactly all the wires connect. Specifically the black/red lead as show in the lower right corner of this image:
[

quote]

Thanks for the reply - any guess where the wires might attach to?[/quote]

i havent a clue..[/quote]

Also notice in the video if you freeze it in the first few seconds they have a battery pack strapped to the top of the phantom for power. This is a issue in more than one way ( weight, gps issues, balance )

I noticed the item stuck to the top of the PHANTOM in the video... my thought was it was a way to power the device without the PHANTOM lights etc... a testing mode. I guess time will tell as a couple are shipped. Looking forward to their evaluation. :ugeek:

Brew said:
I noticed the item stuck to the top of the PHANTOM in the video... my thought was it was a way to power the device without the PHANTOM lights etc... a testing mode. I guess time will tell as a couple are shipped. Looking forward to their evaluation. :ugeek:

Dido here if connects to the phantom battery this may be the best option so far that actually is shipping

It should be here in a couple of days, I am about 400 miles north of SF.....

Attachments

• 2014-03-02 08_36_59-Inbox.jpg
    2014-03-02 08_36_59-Inbox.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 715
tizzl10 said:
AllanVB said:

how did you get your tracking number?
email... got lucky, plus I used to do a lot of selling on ebay using china.... so I know their shipping and how it works... :) Happy camper... will send pics once I get
Allan

AllanVB said:
tizzl10 said:
AllanVB said:

how did you get your tracking number?
email... got lucky, plus I used to do a lot of selling on ebay using china.... so I know their shipping and how it works... :) Happy camper... will send pics once I get
Allan

email? what do you mean? did they send you a tracking number?

email? what do you mean? did they send you a tracking number

Yes :) If you paid the extra $$, you should get a tracking no.

AllanVB said:

sure did..but i have no tracking number..just an email saying that it shipped with a confirmation number..thats it.

tizzl10 said:
AllanVB said:

sure did..but i have no tracking number..just an email saying that it shipped with a confirmation number..thats it.
You need to request a tracking no!

AllanVB said:
tizzl10 said:
AllanVB said:

You need to request a tracking no!

alrighty. thanks.

AllanVB said:
Excellent - you could be flying with your new GIMBAL by Tuesday?? :cool:

Brew said:
AllanVB said:
Already have a dronexpert. Another toy, after I cancelled rotorpixel (#48).....

something is telling me we may need to collaborate together in order to get this thing working. gonna be interesting. we are the beta's on this one lol.

tizzl10 said:
something is telling me we may need to collaborate together in order to get this thing working. gonna be interesting. we are the beta's on this one lol.
We will find out soon! :D

AllanVB said:
Brew said:
AllanVB said:
Already have a dronexpert. Another toy, after I cancelled rotorpixel (#48).....

I cancelled as well -(Order #82 on Feb 10 @ 0905hrs) - and then ROTORPIXEL decides to abandon "THE LIST". :roll:

Don't know that any of those folks have received a shipping confirmation as of today. Glad I cancelled.

I've decided to wait till you two evaluate this GIMBAL - I hope its worth the $250. :|

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl