2312A motors

Reaction score
Hello,
I had a repair on my P3P board and upgraded it to v2. The company which repaired it (not DJI) installed 4 new motors, 2 CW and 2 CCW.
However, instead of using the usual diagonal configuration, they assembled them in parallel, the two CW (with black propellers) on the left side and two CCW on the right. See photo. Is this normal? Is it a mistake of the repair service? Thanks
IMG_2619.jpg
IMG_2619.jpg

Mistake. You need to have the CWs and CCWs opposite to each others in order for the drone to stabilize and fly.

Edit: are you sure those are CWs and CCWs on the same side? Not just to color bottom that mas mounted incorrectly? Did you try installing the propellers?

Ansia WV. Rootman Loz thanks very much. I’ll pack it up and send the parcel straight back to the repair company. Cheers

Reactions: Ansia
The repair company admitted their mistake, they said don’t fly it, send it back to us we repair it for free. Thanks folk

Right after purchasing my P3P I purchased a full(4) ea. Set of motors in case I might need them. I had a mid air with another drone and it looks I may need to change out a/or all motors. Well, from here two questions:
1: with motors running and a little power I ge an error msg of motor at idle and prop is either loose or missing. Visually I know that isn’t so. Anyone have any idea what would a way to isolate the problem motor and/or fix?
2: last night when I was working on my drone I discovered that DJI had sent me 4 2312 motors will they work or do I need 2 2312A motors? I ask because I was watching some videos and they talked about needing 2 part # 94 and 2 part 95 motors?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie