2019 DJI Christmas Sale (save up to $420)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The 2019 DJI Christmas Sale starts today at 11 AM EST. If you're in the US or Canada, you can save up to $420 on the Mavic 2 Pro, Tello, Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, and other DJI drone/camera accessories. See more details here.

DJISaleTable.png

DjiSale-min.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
In typical DJI fashion, the items on sale are either slow sellers or they are planning a new model in the near future. Most interesting is the Mavic 2 Pro. In my opinion, this signals a new Mavic to appear sometime next year. I think the Phantom line is dead but the new Mavic will be better camera quality than the Phantom 4 Pro. Saving my money for the new model that will probably be $2,000+.

That stinks!! The Phantom’s are wonderful aircraft. To me, they are like the Muscle Cars of the ‘60’s and ‘70’s. Many people cannot substantiate spending $2000.00 + on a drone. IMO the camera quality on the phantoms are more than sufficient for the majority of recreational pilots, and most professional photographers.
Some of the drone equipment that I’ve seen on the forum,is worth more than the vehicle’s that the equipment is being transported with!
Just saying...

I just bought a refurbished mavic 2 zoom - sensational to fly.
Got it for $1600 au. KOGAN. Refurbished is the only way to go as far as im concerned.
delivery was within 3 days. Awesome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl