2 phantoms 1 remote

Reaction score
hey I’m just wondering if I have a phantom 3 pro and advanced can I pair the remote to the both of them? Instead of having 2 remotes? I don’t actually have a pro and advanced or I guess I would just try I was just more curious than anything.. thanks!

You can pair the remote to either but not both, I’m 99% sure (but never tried to prove otherwise) pairing of these devices would be one to one - else all sorts of unintended consequences could arise if you think about it.

hey I’m just wondering if I have a phantom 3 pro and advanced can I pair the remote to the both of them? Instead of having 2 remotes? I don’t actually have a pro and advanced or I guess I would just try I was just more curious than anything.. thanks!
One or the the other but not both. The frequencies assigned when pairing are unique

Thanks I was just a bit curious I have a 4K and a pro I know those work different

Just to be clear, they don’t work differently, the remote controls work exactly the same on these two aircraft and the remote control works the same on both, the only (and unrelated to RC) difference is in the camera and associated firmware only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94