2 P4P+ in the shop :-(

Reaction score
Quick recap: I had a P4P+ just a few months old that started with a intermittent "gimbal motor overload" issue (no crashes or hard landings). I was planning on getting a second P4P as I plan on keeping a wetsuit on one of them -- so I got the new one so I could have a P4P to fly while one is under repair. New one came in and out-of-the-box this one would not connect to the RC fully --- image would show, gimbal would move with the wheel but nothing from the flight computer would connect to the remote. Gave up after troubleshooting everything and nothing working so I opened a support ticket with UPS.

UPS picked them up Friday Oct 6 and they arrived Friday Oct. 16 in the morning. They got into them today and sent me a "quotation" -- no charge for either, will take 3-6 for repair and then shipping time. Will update when they come in and if they include any details on what they did I'll share that.

My impression of the repair service is: so far, so good. :) If these work properly after getting them back, I'll be a happy flyer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl