2 motors won't reach full RPM

Reaction score
After a forced landing in deep weeds, low bat, the 2 silver cap props won't reach take off RPM with input on left control lever. The 2 props will increase RPM when receiving input from right control lever. Thinking I had damaged one of motors, I replaced it. Made no difference. Any advice?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Please give us some more details, like have you checked it with the assistant? Have you re-calibrated?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Please give us some more details, like have you checked it with the assistant? Have you re-calibrated?

I see I have a lot to learn, I am not familiar with either the assistant or calibrating. I guess this shows how little you need to know to enjoy this amazing aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub