2 flyways in 2 days

hjscm said:
So again wifi gopro is off. And so you are telling me that you can't take off in manual or ATT mode because it's not designed that way? Or that this naza is completely different from the others and the P1 and P2 that we have? No one on this board has ever taking off in ATT mode? I know a lot of people post about not taking off in GPS mode cause bird will tilt over, I have never had that happen but they have and they take off in ATT.

Folks who questioned you just were asking why. You can take off in any mode... back on topic.

To have to concurrent irattic flights and with the description sounds like wifi interference. Usually GoPro is the culprit whether it's the little button getting bumped or as I had happen - the remote control for the GoPro was in my garage (50ft away) and on & I didn't realize it. It took off fine but just a little ways out, flew like it was possessed. Maybe the wifi on your phone(s) or as another member found his new car which had optional wifi hotspot triggered irattic flights. Just tossing some ideas out for you.

EMCSQUAR said:
To have to concurrent irattic flights and with the description sounds like wifi interference.

You just reminded me, I've actually heard of similar situations, and a few times they turned out to be TX failure of one kind or another. Crimped antenna causing erratic flight, or circuit board short issuing stray commands, including reset of course and homepoint while flying. Worth looking into.

wifi on phone is off. the first field was next to a marina so maybe wifi on a boat but the second one was a field we fly at all the time which we have to hike into and is far away from anything, no house's or anything around for miles just open water for salt fields and some land. you would think that if you get interference and go into fail safe it should do what it is suppose to do and go home and land. some fly aways people aren't using FPV so i don't know what it says in their goggles. the old days of AM tx if you got interference your hell or plane would fly erratically and into the ground, this did none of that which is strange. it flew the same height and slowly in one direction. i like what you are thinking with bad antenna on tx. if i had enough balls to try it i would bind it with mine and check it out. we are sending it back tomorrow and when it comes back i will post back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1