2-19-16 sUAS registration deadline!

Reaction score
Hello every one, I just wanted to ask if everyone has registered their phantoms yet?, (for the people in the USA of course) I haven't done it yet and the 19th (at the time of my post is tomorrow) deadline is approaching fast, are there any people who aren't gonna register and see what the future holds? or are the remaining people like me who haven't register will bite the bullet and register tomorrow?. I guess I just wanna know the opinion of the ones who haven't registered what do they plan to do??? :confused:

Last edited:
Not registered and not planning on it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Done it already.
I see no major issues here.
It's almost protection, if someone tries to shoot down your drone.
It will be a federal offense, with the threat of prison time and large fines.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So what happens if you don't register today (which is the deadline) and decide to register tomorrow or in a week?, will the site let you register?

So what happens if you don't register today (which is the deadline) and decide to register tomorrow or in a week?, will the site let you register?

Yes. There is no asking when you purchased the product when you register. Just think, if someone buys a drone tomorrow, they have to register it...right? ;)

At the end you have to agree to 8 different covenants like flying at night, over 400 feet, etc.... I'm afraid I've already broken like 6 out of the 8. Yikes! But I won't from now on..........

At the end you have to agree to 8 different covenants like flying at night, over 400 feet, etc.... I'm afraid I've already broken like 6 out of the 8. Yikes! But I won't from now on..........

Not registering will not absolve you of your flying sins ... instead, it will add one more to your portfolio.

Last edited:
[QUO
TE="whatuskerfan, post: 684347, member: 30520"]Indeed. So I just registered. I like how you worded that. lol[/QUOTE]

I'm going to buy a drone next Thursday, next Thursday you say..... when,? what Thursday are you talking about, ...well when should I register, when will they fine me.... what, what, what,!!! you tell me this is all BS!!!! you want answers then vote for Trump!!!!!!!!!

you want answers then vote for Trump!!!!!!!!!
You mean, if you want NO answers vote for Trump? lol, not gonna make this a political debate but I can say all day long "we are gonna make America great again" but without saying nor having a clue as to how, I don't see why anyone would vote for that bozo!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik