1st ever litchi mission.

Reaction score
My 1st ever litchi mission that I flew over Bromley a few days ago. had no control over the drone as I lost signal from the RC to the drone. I was expecting that, but scary stuff. done a few more since but as this was my first ever one I thought I would share.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numone and Jtrjr
Cool! So by the looks of it you likely didn't have line of sight to your uav ...all based off of preloaded way points?

I'm still way too scared to try that

Nice footage!

Reactions: Neon Euc
Cool! So by the looks of it you likely didn't have line of sight to your uav ...all based off of preloaded way points?

I'm still way too scared to try that

Nice footage!
Thank you [emoji4] it was nerve racking and I cancelled the first 3 attempts at the start of the flight as I bottled it lol. But as soon as I bit the bullet and had no control then I knew it was done [emoji6] what you got to remember is two things.

1) would the terrain raise at all in the direction you send it

2) as you plan your way point missions keep an eye on the bottom left screen as it tells you how long the flight will take. The faster you set the speed the quicker it will come back but of course the quicker it will use the battery. But mine was a 6 min journey
dbe1f0d8c4892339d7c459d1769b34b7.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

You big chicken. C'mon man, 400'? Get er down close to the deck and h Ave some real fun. ;)

NoCo Drones

Great video. I too am scared to let my bird fly free.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great video. I too am scared to let my bird fly free.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks bogwan, as scary as it is, it feels great to do. Remember the excitement when you flew the drone for the first ever time, same feeling. Def go for it [emoji6]

Greatly enjoyed your video! I would love to see some video hovering near a rail line with some BritRail trains going by.

What kind of drone are you flying?
He has a P3A.
Neon, well done on the first mission, mate - some great shots there. I think you need to sort-out your gimbal cali - it's way off horizontal at the start! I've bought Litchi now and when I'm fit enough, hope to get out and try a first mission. Well done again!

He has a P3A.
Neon, well done on the first mission, mate - some great shots there. I think you need to sort-out your gimbal cali - it's way off horizontal at the start! I've bought Litchi now and when I'm fit enough, hope to get out and try a first mission. Well done again!
Thank you for the feedback. The gimble was way off so I sent it back and got my replacement and it worked great as I did the same flight mission again. It was tilted a tiny but to start with but that could off been the wind. Not to sure but it's made a big difference

Reactions: Numone
Thank you for the feedback. The gimble was way off so I sent it back and got my replacement and it worked great as I did the same flight mission again. It was tilted a tiny but to start with but that could off been the wind. Not to sure but it's made a big difference

Great, good news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.